Saturday, August 29, 2015

Spider Poop

Owning and operating a lodge can have some disgusting chores.  Today, I took an old broom and spent several hours outside sweeping spider webs off rafters, wood log siding, light fixtures, and railings.  Summer time is spider time and there is nothing they won't spin their death traps on. Several victims dangled from torn webbing.  As I reached up with the broom from my ladder, I tried to dodge the falling debris.  I'm sure I will be itching the rest of the day.
As I was working today, I noticed little spots on the wood siding and all over my newly painted front porch that wouldn't brush off.  I wondered if it was spider poop or diarrhea from terrified victims. Thanks to google, I know it is spider poop and that it is very hard to clean up. Now, I just find that rude to poop all over someone's property.  I hope I don't have to do this job again until next year.
I really hope I don't dream about being trapped in a spider web tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment